Ookami Pack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum website for the Ookami Pack in Feral Heart.

Chat Box

High Ranks Application

JuliaAlpha
    JuliaAlpha

High Ranks Application  Empty High Ranks Application

Post  JuliaAlpha Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:13 pm

Ranks open. Literate only.
    Beta(Male/Female): One seat open.
    Delta (Male/Female): One seat open.
    Delta Tire 2 (Male/Female) This is the 4th seat in the pack. We are now needing this rank. :Two seats open.

Name:
    Active times:
    This your only Rp?:
    If yes, how often are you called away:
    Why do you think you should have this rank:

Rp Sample. Please have, a battle, talking, leadership skills and well grammar in your sample.

The last date to turn these in is 4/20/13

Last edited by JuliaAlpha on Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

High Ranks Application  Empty Colton's High-Rank Application

Post  Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:43 pm

Name: Colton
    Rank Wanted: Delta
    Active Times: In the afternoon + Night
    Is This your only Rp?: Nope, I'm in Benevolent + Ravage, but I'm mainly in Benevolent
    If yes, how often are you called away: Not very often, but I am the Beta of Benevolent, so I have to be active. xD
    Why do you think you should have this rank: Because I have experience with higher ranks in a pack

Rp Sample. Please have, a battle, talking, leadership skills and well grammar in your sample.

The large male swung an over-sized paw at his opponent. Around him, the pack of Ookami was fighting with him. He was amazed by how the pack was fighting as one, as if they all knew it was right. As he looked around, Colton had just enough time to dodge the attack that the large white brute in front of him attempted. Yet Colton was just one step ahead. When his alabaster opponent lurched foward to only grasp air within his maw, the variously-shaded Ookami member had time to grasp the wolf's white next harshly. Colton only fought like this when he knew it was right. The Artic-hued male dropped to the grund in suprise, which allowed Colton to slip away onto the large rock that overlooked the battle which was happening. "Guards!" Colton demanded in a clear tone, his voice ringing out. As the brute spoke, he realized he wasn't the highest-ranked on, but he had to direct this fight. He knew it. Colton called out once more. "Guards! Secure the perimeter! Don't let anyone in or out! Healers, go... heal! Fighters! For wolf's sakes! FIGHT!" Colton leapt off the rock and lunged for a nearby opponent, ganging up on the new-enemy with another Ookami.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:18 am